First of all! Merry Christmas to you all!
At the moment I'm at my wife's parents place to celebrate x.-mas. I'm about 400 km from my puter, so there will be no coding for about 4 days. I'm hoping to get the Tech Demo completed before new year, but it all depends on how many bugs I have to take care of.
The last things to do before the first Tech Demo is complete:
- If host enteres client's room: 1. Ask for all changes made on the map and receive them. 2. Receive all the enemy data. 3. Take over the controll of the enemies.
- If host or client leaves the room: Client takes over the control of the enemies and both client and host stop sending in-game data.
- If client enters host's room: ask for all changes made on the map, and receive all the enemy data.
- Fix a few flags that are not reset when client leaves the game and reconnects. (Minor bug)
- Create the 4 Tech Demo rooms.
- Add a customize keyboard button for the in-game menu.
- Look for bugs and fix them.