The Forgotten Planet Game Music

The Forgotten Planet - Menu Music - By Josef Falkensköld ( www.falconshield.com )


Tuesday 4 January 2011

Still working on it!

Hello again!

Sorry for yet another delay, I've been busy working and just happened to try out a new game (tip for game developers: Never do that!!) so as you might have figured out, i've been a little distracted lately.

Anyway,things have not been standing still. I fixed a few bugs both in the game engine and the Map Editor.

I'm now going to add a new feature to the map builder: "Room number." I'm changing the approach I have on sending room data between the players, and figured I wanted compare room numbers instead of a text string with the name of the map. This will also solve another bug i'm having in the code.

Enough talking, back to coding!

SolarStrings

No comments:

Post a Comment