The Forgotten Planet Game Music

The Forgotten Planet - Menu Music - By Josef Falkensköld ( www.falconshield.com )


Wednesday 22 February 2012

Bitwise method for applying tilemaps

Hello Guys!

Nope! The development is not standing still! I'm still working on the game, and at the moment the new menu graphics is in the process of being made. Sometime next month I'll show it off to you!

Ok so, onward to the more technical and nice stuff!

Bitwise method for applying tilemaps

I came upon a nice little article showing an easy way of drawing tiles, and placing the right tiles around it.

http://www.saltgames.com/2010/a-bitwise-method-for-applying-tilemaps/

I figured: "This should not be to hard to implement", and it wasn't! Took me a few hours to get things rolling the way I wanted.

And the reason you really stopped by:



"Until next blogpost"

SolarStrings

No comments:

Post a Comment