The Forgotten Planet Game Music

The Forgotten Planet - Menu Music - By Josef Falkensköld ( www.falconshield.com )


Tuesday 12 October 2010

Audio and Keyboard Settings!

Hello!

It's been a couple of days since I posted anything. I have been busy working, taking care of our lovely daughter (4 months) visiting friends, playing keyboard / piano and other fun stuff so coding on the game have not been priority number one lately. But! I've still been working on it! ^^

Today I finished the customize keyboard settings, and earlier on I fixed the Audio settings. The Audio settings is not complete since SDL_Mixer separates the Music Volume and Chunk volumes so the master volume only applies to the sound effects, so I'll probably remove the Master Volume meter and only have 3 sliders for Music, Sound Volume and Voice Volume.

Anyways, you did not come here to just read all of these lines... you want that "goot lookingk" Youtube video aswell! The first 15 seconds you get to listen to the "nice?" soundtrack, then I move into the menus.



Until next post!

SolarStrings

No comments:

Post a Comment