So far these bugs have been adressed:
- When shooting a projectile outside of the screen it was killed instantly. So if you jumped up (outside the screen) and tried to fire down the shot was killed. The fix was simple: Change the boundaries for the shots to die 150 pixels outside of the screen.
- Sprite's now have a "x_correction_right" and "x_correction_left" that makes their bounding box less wide, which results in world collisions being more realistic. This was a bit trickier to get working properly due to some faults in the already written code. It sure is good to go through things again and correct them mistakes you have made earlier.
- Proper 8-way background scrolling. It's 95% good now, but if the player jumps on the same place and collides with a "roof" the background slowly moves down. This is more of a "correction" thing than a bug.
- Fix the portal bug. Portals are places the the edges of the map so if a player walks on one it activates. When the player then leaves the screen the new map is loaded. However if you leave the screen somewhere else it will load the last portal map that you walked on.
- Co-op player animation is not slowed down if he/she walks in water
- There is no yes/no question in the Map editor if you want to overwrite a map. I've clicked wrong a few times so it's time to add one!